Some months ago when the beta was first released everyone was claiming to
have no trouble with it.  I have a friend who installed the beta and claimed
it completely messed up the task tray and he couldn ot reliably use it with
JFW after IE5 was installed.  Since then I saw all the favorable reports on
it so I got it and tried it.  Sure enough, it screwed up the taskbar/task
tray.  Apparently it puts something in that area and I have yet to figure
out what it is or how to get rid of it but it is unacceptable as I use the
task tray frequently.  I was forced to uninstall the beta.

So my question:  Is this still a problem with IE5 final?  And if so, does
anybody know what is causing the problem and maybe how to fix it?

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net