Mr. Meyers:

I hear you saying that anything HJ chooses to do, regardless of the
effect it may have on paying end-users, is absolutely right, and that
the end user has no right to any objections.  The last time I looked,
which may have been years ago, since I'm almost 65, there was a caveat
in the business world: "The customer is always right."  The day we get
to the point where any corporation has the right to ignore the concerns
of its customers, this nation can consider itself doomed, yes, and
damnet.