I find the new IE5, with JFW 3.20.31 and the scripts for IE5 on the
mailing list web page, is faster at responding than any version to date,
and so far that's on two machines out of two tried.  Tab doesn't wait so
long to jump across links with no names (the ones that once said "Shortcut
to ..."), and pages come up reasonably quickly.  Of course, all this is
based on one day of testing, and not full time.

--
Doug Lee, Computer Instructor
BLIND, Inc. (Blindness:  Learning In New Dimensions)

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net