I really can't tell you that, but be bloody careful using that product
at all.  First off, technicians from Dell have warned me that you can't
always depend on CleanSweep's recommendations, especially in cleaning
the registry.  They tell me the best way to do that is go into DOS mode
and run scanreg /fix.  Additionally, if HJ is right about computer
maintenance being dangeous to your authorization key (and I'm not sure
either way about that), you could be asking for real trouble with JFW.

>From: "John Farina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: clean sweap and jfw
>Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 12:14:22 -0500
>
>Hi all,
>
>Just picked up Norton clean sweep.  Can anyone tell me how well it
works
>with jfw?  Haven't opened it yet, so don't know the version number.
Thanks.