Scot, have you gone to the home page and looked to see what scripts
were available there?  I think, most people that write scripts that are
user-friendly, do post them.  Yes, I am sure, there are people that
have scripts that they would rather keep private, however, this is
probably due to there use on special custimized apps, or the fact they
are not user-friendly.  I have played around with some vary simple
scripts, however, I was to lazy to write adequit documentation, and,
the scripts were for doing things like reassigning keystrokes in an
application to ones that I prefer better.  Since this is the case, and,
since I encourage people to use the default keystrokes if they exist in
a given app, then, I wouldn't post them!

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net