Hi to all,

Yes, Les, I also may give it a go as others on the List seem happy enough
with the Beta scripts, even though HJ doesn't officially support it yet.

I am a little confused though at the many SETUP versions that appear to be
out there.  Some report that they have had to download a very lengthy file,
whilst others have gone to other sites and received comparatively small
downloads.  They all seem to be called IE5SETUP too.

If anyone can shed any light on this I'd be grateful to know.

--
Carol Pearson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-