Paul,
I have tried both the digest on the JFW list & also the RPLIST. in digest. I
have honestly found that there are advantages to both. You can set a digest
& let it read till it's through depending on the e-mail program. On the
other hand if you just get the individual e-mails from the list, all you
need to know is who wrote it & the subject line. 1 or the other will tell
you to delete. In the last 2 days, I know I have delelted over 50 messages
that I cared nothing to read about. so have found the this for me is a
better method.
Rhonda Hutson

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net