Hi Scott.

In regards to your message below.  this is a perfect time to remind
everyone the purpose of the Jfw Mail List web page.  If anyone has a
script of any kind that could help someone.  Then post it to the JFW
Mail List web page so we all can benefit.

Regards
Sean.

>>> scott fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 20/March/1999 07:14am >>>

Listers,

 I have an offer to make. I always see you guys, especially David P,
Bil,
some others have all these scripts that make their system work with
ease as
apposed to say; me, who just uses the everyday stuff to make jfw work.
 I wonder since you have all these ready made scripts, that you
wouldn't
mind emailing me privately to go over what you can do for someone like
myself as far as sharing your scripts, and we can talk. You know,
talk!

 I'd love to have the same great accessability but don't either have
the
time, nor interest in learning script usage. I'm not a computer guy, I
am a
business man using a computer. there is a big difference.
 I would or could make things easier for my self if I had the same
access
as some of you have with Jaws, but like I said, don't have the mind,
inclination and interest in learning scripts at this time in my life.
I've
used Jaws for seven years now, but only have been using windows for
less
then one year.

 I love jfw, and won't use any other screen reader.

Scott - The Raging Bass Man

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

-