Hi Andrea,
the problem is due to the fact that there is no fcel folder inside your mapset.
If you could open a bug report about that, I will try to fix that asap.

The bug comes from my idea that a grass structure is created with a
fcell folder even if there are no fcell maps in it.

Probably some check goes wrong here.

Andrea