Sorry Andrea,
for some odd reason I forget about this thread from time to time.

[...]
> I have these two files:
> "C:\Program Files\jgrass\jgrass\grass\bin\r.shaded.relief.bat"
> "C:\Program Files\jgrass\jgrass\grass\scripts\r.shaded.relief"

Ok, can you attach me the nativegrass.xml to have a look at it?
Can you also paste me the content of the bat script?

I gave again a look at your error, since I don't understand what is wrong.

"""" non Š riconosciuto come comando interno o esterno,

This line means not the the bat file is not executed, but the """"
that is inside.
Let's see if we can find something that doesn' work inside the bat file.

Andrea