[...]
> I love screencasting, especially when coupled with tools like JGrass. I'm
> not so strong in JGrass but I could make basic tutorial about uDig/JGrass.
> Make me know.

Andrea, that would be of an amazing help. Really!!
Having some well done screencast tutorials about basic JGrass would be amazing.
That would also help to bridge this time frame in which we still have
to finish the documentation.
At the moment new JGrass users are a bit left to a lot of scattered
presentations.
Having a set of logically connected screencasts on the website about
how to get started with JGrass would be of big big help.

>> Honestly, I have no idea. Can you check in the log if there are error
>> messages?
>> Would you be able to creare this on a small location and send that to
>> me. I would like to control the consistence of the new map. Is the new
>> map created in all its files?
>>

> This is my original location:
> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n1518344/Castellammare.zip Castellammare.zip
>
> This is my command:
> grass {
> r.slope.aspect.exe [EMAIL PROTECTED] slope=pendenza_pr5
> format=percent prec=float zfactor=1.0 min_slp_allowed=0.0 --overwrite
> }
>
> This is my log:
> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n1518344/log_jgrass.zip log_jgrass.zip
>
> A very important thing: if i close and reopen JGrass I'm able to see that
> layer that few minutes before gives me the problem that you know. Then in my
> opinion the produced file has the right consistence.

Ok, thanks, I can't test this right now, I will try to check this evening.

Ciao
Andrea