Hi guys!

Was wondering if anyone could help me. I followed the online
instructions on installing everything needed for running JGrass but ran
into a few difficulties.
Tried the automagic install (I saw on the website that there are still a
few bugs there) and a manual install without much luck.
The problem lies in a few missing plugins. Basically when I launch
Eclipse, choose the target platform (JGrass in one of the options and
all the plugins are selected) and try to load the target
I get the following errors:

    target required resources cannot be found:

    net.refractions,udig.tutorials.urladapter
    org.eclipse.ui.views
    org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi

Too many to list actually.
Running Eclipse IDE suitable for plugin development on Ubuntu 8.04.
Any idea where the problem might lie?

Looking forward to some feedback.
Kind Regards

Shaun Schutte
DigiLab

TIS innovation park
via Siemens 19 | Siemens Str. 19
I-39100 Bolzano | Bozen
T. +39 0471 068127
F. +39 0471 068129
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digilab.bz

Short information regarding use of personal data. According to Section
13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you
that we process your personal data in order to fulfill contractual and
fiscal obligations and also to send you information regarding our
services and events. Your personal data are processed with and without
electronic means and by respecting data subjects' rights, fundamental
freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality,
personal identity and the right to personal data protection. At any time
and without formalities you can write an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in
order to object the processing of your personal data for the purpose of
sending advertising materials and also to exercise the right to access
personal data and other rights referred to in Section 7 of Decree
196/2003. The data controller is TIS – Techno Innovation Alto Adige, via
Siemens n. 19 Bolzano. You can find the complete information on the web
site www.tis.bz.it.