Dear New Members,

Your introduction please!!! how can we know you until you tell about
yourself?

Please, share your details and get enlisted your name at members' database
of Jharkhand Forum: A Global Network of Jharkhand.

Dear Old members,

You may up to date your details by entering it again and we will delete your
previous details once, you entered the new one.

*Feel free to share your details using this database and also, please give
your testimonials or how are you liking JHARKHAND ONLINE NETWORK intiative
to connect you from the world wide population of Jharkhand Region and
bringing you at online-platform to exchange all useful informations, hot
debate, open discussions, share resources and giving you an oppurtunity to
using a huge web resource of Jharkhandi World with no cost up on you. Your
testimonial can be used for publicity purpose of our non-profit efforts to
promote Jharkhandi Culture world wide.*
**
**
**
*    *
Why it is important for everyone?
**
*Using this database - *

=> You can meet people from your city or town either they are based at same
city now or migrated to other city or abroad.

=> You may meet professionals belonging to your field; and might be get
supports and co-operations in future from each other

=> If you are a student or career maker then you got a good place to meet
successful people from your birth place or near by your home. You may ask to
their contact details and more info about them if they are enlisted in
Jharkhand Network database to find probability to get help, supports and
career guidance from them.

=> If you are a NRI then please try to know other people from your birth
place who might be staying in near by your city or near by your home.

=> If you are a media professional like news reporter, documentary maker
then please consider writing and publishing something about people who
belongs to your birth place.

So, hurry up to build A Global Network of Jharkhand

Click on or Open this URL link of below to enter your details
http://egroups.com/group/Jharkhand/database?method=reportRows&tbl=2&sortBy

Note: You are strictly not allowed to publish or forward this information
and database to any third party without prior written consent of A Global
Network of Jharkhand ( India ). For details please write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 List of info that you will share in this data base -

Database Name:  Members of Jharkhand Online Forum: -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

   1. Name
   2. Native Place (district & state)
   3. Designation & Org. / Co. / Govt .Dept. / Institution
   4. City or Town (where you are based at present)
   5. State
   6. Country
   7. Testimonial: What do u think about Jharkhand Online Network?
   8. Your Contact No. (Optional)

Thank you!

Best Regards,

A Global Network of Jharkhand ( India )
Web: www.jharkhand.org.in
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Jharkhand Forum
A Global Network of Jharkhand
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jharkhand.org.in/forum

Thank you all to entering your details at JON database..

Amar K. Sinha

ACHAL BARLA

ANAND MOHAN

Abhinav Prasad

Abhishek Ranjan Besra

Abhishek Ghosh

Ajay Kumar Vishwakarma

Ajay Rana

Ajit Horo

Ajit Kumar

Ajit Kumar Arrah, Bihar

Ambuj Kumar

Amit Kumar

Amit P Gupta

Amit Prakash Gupta

Anand

Anthony Ekka

Anuj Rajan

Anup

Anuranjan Kumar Anuj

Ar. Pankaj Kumar Lal

Arjun Gupta

Arun Kumar Choudhary

Arundhati Thakur

Arvind Pandey

Ashok Kumar

Ashok Kumar Verma

Ashok Kumar Xess

Ashok Kumar Xess

Ashutosh Kumar

Ashwani Kumar

Aslam

Atul Kumar

Atul kumar

Avinash Mishra

B K Kachhap

B Soren

BRUNDABAN SOREN

Balram Tiwary

Barbara Thyab Ali

Basudeo Mahto

Bhupendra Kumar

Bibhu Prasad Mohanty

Bikash Kumar

Binod Kumar Panjiyar

Bulu Imam

Catherine

Chandan Singh

Chetan

Chhavi Soren

Commander Debashis Mukherjee

DR.ANAND MOHAN SOREN

Deepali

Dhananjay Kumar

Dipti

Doctor Prasad Jaiswal

Dr S Sarkar

Dr Suranjan Sarkar

Dr janet singh

Dr. ANAND RANJAN BESRA

Dr. Anant Kumar

Dr. Dhuni Soren

Dr. Rajat Kumar Kujur

Dr. Shaheen Ansari

Dr. Sunil Pio

Dr. Suresh Motwani

Dukhi Ram Hembram

Elina Horo

Fr. Bipin Pani

G Mani

Gautam Dutt

Godfrey Heranz

Gurudeo Sahgal

Hemant Kumar Sundi

Himanshu Thakkar

Idan Topno

Imteyaz Khan

Intekhab

Jagbandhu Sanda

Jane Shanti Singh

Jawed Akhtar

Jhadeswar Murmu

Johnson Topno

Juhi Roy

KRIPA SHANKAR

Kaif Mir

Kiran Jalem

Kumar

Kumar Ashok

Kumar Manish

Kumar Patanjali

Kumar Rahul

Lal kishore Das

Laljeet Oraon

M C Deogam

MUKESH KUMAR

Mahadev Hansda

Maheshwar Munda

Manish Gunjan

Manjit Kumar Hembrom

Manmeet Singh Virdi

Manoj Kumar

Mithlesh Raj

Mrs. Raimati Hembram

Muhammad Hilaluddin

Mukti Tirkey

Munuren Burh

Nadeem Akhtar

Nagendra Kumar

Nagmani

Nash(eed) Rehmann

Navdeep Shahdeo

Naveen Jha

Navin Pathak

Nilesh Jha

Nivedita Swami

Niveditta Baxla

P C MISHRA

P V KIRAN KUMAR

P. C. Hembram

Panchanan Tudu

Pankaj

Pankaj Das

Pankaj Sinha

Paras

Paribhasha Sharma

Parthasarathi Roy

Patronila Lakra

Pawan Kujur

Pawan Kumar

Peter Swapan Tudu

Piyush verma

Polly Prity Ekka

Prabhat Ranjan Mandal

Prabir

Prabir Kumar

Pranay Sinha

Prashanta Pathak

Pratap Tambay

Pratyush Kumar

Praveen Kumar Mishra

Praveen Ohal

Praveen kumar Mishra

R Kalyani

RISHEN K MUKHERJEE

RKRAO

Radha K Pandey

Raj Prasad

Rajan Dubey

Rajan Kumar

Rajeev K Srivastava

Rajeev R. Singh

Rajesh

Rajesh Agrawal

Rajesh Gupta

Rajesh Gupta

Rajesh K Pandeya

Rajesh Kumar Sahu

Rajesh Kumar Thakur

Rajesh Mehta

Rakesh kumar singh

Ramesh Ronaldo

Rameshwar Singh

Ranjan Rinju

Ranjan Rinju

Ranjan Rituraj Sinh

Rashmi Ekka

Ravi Kumar

Ravindra Kumar

Rima Kashyap

Ritesh

Ritesh Kumar

Roger Moody

Rose Khalkho

Rupesh Roshan

Rupinder Singh Dhillon

SAMIR MURMU

Sachidanand Dev

Sachin Kumar

Sadanand Xaxa

Sadanand Xaxa

Samir

Samir Phadnis

Samir Stephan Kujur

Sanatan

Sandeep Kumar

Sangeeta Lakra

Sanjay Kumar Thakur

Sarmistha Roy

Sarvottamjee M Jaipuriar

Sarvottamjee M Jaipuriar

Sathya Mohan P.V

Satish Chandra Jha

Satish Girija

Serbjeet Prasad

Serbjeet Prasad

Shabnam Fatima

Shakeel Ahmad

Shakil Ahmed Kakvi

Shashank S. Sinha

Shashi Barla

Shekhar

Shriprakash

Sivani Mandi

Sreedhar Ramamurthi

Sudesh Kumar

Sudesh Padhi

Sudeshna Mandal

Sudhir Kumar

Sudip Kr.Das

Sugriv Barnwal

Sujit Kumar Sanyal

Sunil Kumar Sinha

Sunil Sinha

Suvir Kumar

Syed Aamir Mehdi

TV Sinha

Tunak

Unoose Ayoob

Vibhaw Kumar

Victor Soreng

Vijay Toppo

Vikash Kumar

Vikrant Kishore

Vinay Yadav

Vivek Prasad

WILLIAM KISKU

Yashpal Singh

Yuvraj Gajpal

Zinta John

koya

mani ekka

mani hansda

padmaparna ghosh

saroj kumar soren

satya prakash mishra

srinivas

sudipta dutta

sunder manoj hembrom

sweta singh

JHARKHAND ONLINE NETWORK is in your words is a -

   1. Excellent opportunity to Network with People of own Land
   2. THIS IS REALLY COOL...... Y DIDN`T I KNEW ABT THIS...
   3. MY ROOTS

   1. Its very good ....& it is helping all Jharkhandis to keep in
   contact through internet

   1. Hopefully shall meet some old pals
   2. Excellent
   3. gr8 way of interaction with d ppl of jharkhand
   4. Great way to connect with this land
   5. Great way to connect with this land
   6. It is a nice attempt to bring all Jharkhand natives together
   7. Great Initiative to connect all people who belong to Jharkhand
   8. good iniative
   9. we will make it alive...online

   1. In is really a gr8 initiative to bring us together

   1. Nice group!develop base ideology,work for ground realities...make a
   difference through vision
   2. Nice platform to interact and know about jharkhand people...
   3. Its a good effort

   1. Its a nice portal for the people of Jharkhand

   1. It's best plateform to communicate with each other easily
   2. Its just begining
   3. It is a fabulous Ininitiative
   4. It is a fabulous Initiative for great possibilities.

   1. Good and informative site.It is my favourite group

   1. Superb - Helping Hand

   1. It is good to read views

   1. GOOD SOURCE FOR SHARING INFORMATIONS ON JHARKHAND
   2. Good Idea!!!
   3. Excellent way in keeping touch with your own State (those who have
   left for better prospects)and letting all know about the happenings within
   the State.Joint ventures,can be extended inorder to make the State a better
   place in future.United we stand,divided we fall,should be the moto of all on
   this site:
   4. That should be more informative and provide more information for
   remote area of Jharkhand
   5. Best Network

   1. Its good

   1. Great Initiatve . Conneting people and creating a knowledge base.
   2. Hope great place to keep in touch and know each other….....

   1. Yet to form an opinion
   2. Excellent for Jharkhand loving people

   1. Great combination of brains towards development
   2. This site is very useful and more information for cg & jharkhand
   state.
   3. Let's see how it shapes up finally!
   4. A good place to interact between like minded people concerned in
   development of Jharkhand
   5. Irrespective of time and distance , this jharkhand network enables
   us to contribute our valuable ideas for a better tomorrow in Jharkhand.
   6. Its a new but an efficient way to keep in contact & share our
   individual views

   1. It is more inclusive and covers wider areas.
   2. It's a happening place for academicians, activists, researchers,
   and students.

   1. It is transforming the world to a village
   2. Its good initiative to network with the community.

   1. Jharkhand online network is a good initiative.
   2. It is a good start ...surely nice place to get in touch

   1. Will look forward to knowing about development related issues of
   Jharkhand, particularly those concerning dams, water, hydropower, floods,
   rivers.

   1. Brings people from different spheres together.
   2. A very good platform to meet local peoples
   3. Glad to hear that people are thinking of development..
   4. This Network should bind us all together and make contribution
   professionally our state a model state(in all respects) in the world where
   everyone has a space, love, harmony for one another.

   1. Hopefully shall meet some old pals from Ranchi
   2. Perfect and is necessary
   3. I persued your group site and find excellent attempt to connect the
   persons with Jharkhand

   1. Good place to share knowledge about my state

   1. good but need to deliver on what it was intended for i.e. to
   contribute and to make a difference to the cause of Jharkhand

   1. it is a very good link to come closer to each other.
   2. Nice Platform to get in contact with Jharkhandis.
   3. CREATIVE WORK...
   4. Its a great initiative to connect people interested in the issues
   related to Jharkhand regions. It helps in exchange our learning
   experiences.....
   5. Nice place for intraction with Jharkhandis
   6. Excellent Effort

   1. Only One mineralState in India and having more area to developement

   1. It is a uniqe platform to introduce each other for exchange of
   ideas,views,experience and knowledge.I find it exciting and thrilling .My
   heartiest congratulations to the promotors. Myself born outside jharkhand, i
   was vey anxious to know about my roots in jharkhand. Out of burning urge to
   learn more and more about jharkhand and jharkhandi people I have been
   visiting every nook and corner of jharkhand, orissa and chhattisgarh. I
   searched the jharkhandis in the tea gardens of Assam too.....Now, this
   jharkhand network make everything so easy that I may find jharkhandi pals
   all over the world on this network. My best of greetings to all friends and
   well wishers. .
   2. Awesome
   3. Well, its a good forum where you can enjoy a class intraction.
   4. A Great Start

   1. JON should encourage & exchange the prospects of doing
   International Trade
   2. It is nice to meet people of your location through this network
   3. It is a geat initiative and in future it will help us to contribute
   for jharkhand

   1. ok
   2. I appreciate the group's efforts. I have also written an article on
   this group that was published last month. U will be surprised to know that I
   received more than 100 calls where people were asking how to become a member
   of this group.
   3. Whatever i have seen so far looks to be very good and informative
   4. TOGETHER WE CAN TOGETHER WE DO.
   5. good way to keep all the jharkhandis in tch.. :)
   6. Response to nostalia
   7. Great network for wellwishers to make Jharkhand a better place.
   8. Its the best way to make our presence felt across globe

   1. It's a good platform to stay connected with the people of Jharkhand
   2. Good Network to join people of same origin
   3. It is very helpful for me to know about my roots in Jharkhand
   4. Excellent
   5. It is amazing group I have ever seen. Its a very good plateform to
   find out our frnds and can make new frnds. Thanks to Moderator.
   6. Best way to organise all people for any issue
   7. grt place to know other peoples of jharkhand
   8. It is Superb and helps us to know our people based in different
   locations.
   9. Well, I am not sure what to think about this group without even
   entering into it. But, I am hoping to meet lots of great minds who have
   aspirations to contribute to this regions development.
   10. Good idea

   1. nice place to live and learn

   1. Wonderful opportunity to explore our roots and to share our view
   points

   1. Good portal for Developing Jharkhand
   2. A very good platform to meet local people.
   3. hey it is good...but memebers are too inactive
   4. Good to be in touch and contribute for my native state
   5. networking is good;but it must lead to action

   1. Just logged in, comments later some time.
   2. I m Very Happy that, I m the member of Jhrkhand group
   3. Good Initiative

   1. It will make a difference in Jharkhand Development n Image boost up
   2. Good to have a common forum where all Jharkhandis can express their
   3. It is a useful group to know what are happening in newly farmed
   states.

   1. Godd effort. May lead to areas growth.

   1. It is very good
   2. Its a great step towards bringing close to all who belongs to
   Jharkhand
   3. grt platform to come closer to our home state people in the unknown
   state

   1. Nice portal to get in touch with root.
   2. Nice protal to get in touch with root.

   1. useful resource

   1. Great way to enter in heart of Jharkhands People.

   1. Some day I will meet my oldies.
   2. Lots of promise, let's see

   1. good

   1. I WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH JHARKHAND PEOPLE.
   2. A good start
   3. it is good to be updated through this network..
   4. A place to meet & share native people from anywhere in the world
   5. Join jharkhandies around the world
   6. To meet people from a land where I came to achieve my career goals
   from Mumbai

   1. Good Initiatives!!!
   2. Its a wonderful effort to bring all the persons together who
   believe in strengthening fraternity for Jharkhand

   1. It is a very wonderful means to keep in touch with our own people.
   2. I wish to see JON as driving force behind our state's
   development.JOHAR to all of you.
   3. Nothing much, but the website seems quite interesting and I will be
   really eager to know more about the functioning of the site
   4. Good place to interact with people from my own state
   5. Best place to find people thinking about the newly created state.
   6. Informative.
   7. It is a better place to unite all people who cares for Jharkhand
   and welfare of the Jharkahnd People.
   8. Very appreciable Initiative
   9. Very informative website

   1. This network is excellent.

   1. should be a good forum to bring together people related to
   Jharkhandnd
   2. Good Work, More visuals and some local music required.

   1. growing interactive platform

   1. Its a great step towards bonding to the roots,our native place

   1. It is a commendable platform to bring Jharkhandees on a single
   platform.

   1. A Great Initiative

   1. Nice initiative

   1. Good beginning but yet to develop & improve it further

   1. Together we can do a lot for jharkhand
   2. Its a great way to connect... online media is the future...being
   global and living local... its great that with this we get an opportunity to
   be a part of GLOCAL (global+local) JHARKHAND
   3. Great Effort - but still miles to go.
   4. A great effort to connect people....
   5. GREAT INDEED !!!
   6. It is good.
   7. just joined

   1. great
   2. it's a very good link to know the people of this network&interact
   with them.
   3. Its good initiative to network with the community

   1. it is good for interacting
   2. it is a very good link to come closer to each other
   3. the state is has great tradition and lovely people,but
   responsibilities now lies each one one of us (jharkhandis) to make this
   state no 1 in the country by choosing right people in the state otherwise we
   would always be exploited as we were in the past
   4. it'sgood
   5. it's a good idea.
   6. nice group!

 EXPLORE THE LATEST JHARKHANDI MUSIC VIDEO @ HTTP://JHARKHANDI.ORG

Note: Replying to this email will send an e-mail to 1200+ members of Jharkhand
Online Forum.

                     ===> 100 percent Freedom <===

Jharkhand Forum gives you 100 percent freedom to express your thoughts, views,
opinions and share anything that is in interest of Jharkhand Region.

Also, your post is not reviewed or not waits for moderator approval to be
posted at Jharkhand Forum unlike other online forum. In other words, you have
got Privilege to post at Jharkhand Forum with no intermediate moderation & your
message will be instantaly broadcasted to all members of forum.

Click here to get brief introduction and contact no. of other members.
http://egroups.com/group/Jharkhand/database?method=reportRows&tbl=2&sortBy

=> Post your message instantly on ‘Jharkhand Instant Messenger’ at
http://www.jharkhand.org.in/forum

While posting your message to 'Jharkhand Online Forum' please always Remember,
you are taking up someone's time. And please, don't pass on chain-letter-type
messages, advertisements, materials from another website without mentioning
it's original source, links of commercial websites of any kind, virus alerts,
petitions, job adverts, give-away and dire warnings etc. Also, please avoid
followings in your personal e-mail signature - Blog or Website or Resume or
Personal Profile links of any kind i.e. supported by commercial advert and web
links of company or organization or business that you represent.

Read the Posting Norms at - http://www.jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm

              Jai Jharkhand -> http://www.jharkhand.org.in/

Listen Jharkhandi Music Online at http://www.jharkhandi.org/music.htm

Watch Jharkhandi Video Online at http://www.jharkhandi.org/video.htm