I fail to understand what are we actually discussing in the forum like this. I
mean is ridiculous to see such an article. With what cloths the police covered
the faces? Is this a point of debate? Prosecution is doing its work, it will be
challenged in court and we all know our judiciaries for one thing are
bipartisan and only the guilty will be punished. I guess though everyone around
knew who shot at our late prime minister Mrs. Indira Gandhi, but how long it
took prosecution to prove even that case. So have faith in the judicial system.
Just don't draw conclusions.

Ajay Pandey