From: J.venkatasubramanian
To: Jharkhand@yahoogroups.co.in
Sent: Tuesday, 28 October, 2008 8:27:55 AM
Subject: Re: Tamil Nadu wages

in North TN (Dharmapuri is not industrially developed) would not buy a
vegetarian more than one meal in a line hotel.>>>>>> >

I suggest you do a personal survey before coming to those type of
conclusions. Tamilnadu is not Orissa.

Oriyans are imported into TN in thousands every month. If the other
areas in TN has excess manpower at such going rates, our Spinning
mills will immediately set up shop there to make use of this.

Venkat