WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS
--
Citizens Foundation
7, Betar kendra,
Ranchi - 834002

Biswajit Padhi

Season's greetings & Merry christmas from SRUSTI

Sulekha Kumari

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!! From: Sulekha Kumari Secretary
SAMARPAN, Patna

Pradipta

Dear All,

OSSA wishes you all a "Happy Badadina"(Merry Christmas). Let's celebrate by
spreading the message of peace, love and happiness.May we all live in peace and
Harmony for eternity.

odisha santi abhiyan

MANOJ JOSHI

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U. Happy X'mas and Great 2009 !!

MANOJ MEERA AND MALHAAR JOSHI

NAVI MUMBAI

Ananya S Guha

Let Christmas bring with it the message of love, forgiveness and peace. Let it
touch our lives, and let us see Christ's image in ourselves. This is a prayer.

Love to ALL,

Ananya S Guha.

Dr. Shivajee Kumar

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

From: Dr. Shivajee Kumar

Secretary Paralympic Committee of Bihar