JiBX 1.2.4 has been released.
You can download it from our sourceforge download
page<https://sourceforge.net/projects/jibx/files/jibx/jibx-1.2.4/>.
It has also been deployed to the maven central
repository<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.jibx%22>
.
This release updates some external dependencies has a few bug fixes
detailed in this readme
file<https://sourceforge.net/projects/jibx/files/jibx/jibx-1.2.4/>
.
Give it a try!
Remember, if you find a bug or would like to improve JiBX, your best bet is
to submit a patch. Our code is in
github<https://github.com/organizations/jibx>.
Just create an issue <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JIBX>, fork it, fix
it, and submit a pull request. Hey, you're a programmer, right!
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but in case you didn't know:
JiBX is fast
JiBX uses the XMLPull parser by default, so it runs great on
android<http://blog.tourgeek.com/2011/12/xml-data-binding-for-java-on-android.html>
.
JiBX had an apache
dataconnector<http://blog.tourgeek.com/2012/04/creating-soap-and-rest-services-for.html>which
works with SOAP and REST servers such as servicemix.
JiBX is flexible. For example, the opentravel
schema<http://jibx.sourceforge.net/schema-library/site.html#opentravel.org>
has 22
versions, over 300 schema files in 35 separate segments, all in one
namespace. With JiBX these can be organized under unique java packages.
Enjoy!
Don