Sorry if this got posted twice, the first one bounced back to me.

Anyone know how to do this? I want to wrap the output XML in another element
that doesn't map to any class. My mapping looks like this:

<binding forwards="false" value-style="attribute">
<mapping class="com.abc.Shipment" name="shipment">
   <value .../>
</mapping>

But I want to do something like

<binding forwards="false" value-style="attribute">
<mapping name="form">
   <value style="attribute" name="id" constant="shipmentFormId123"/>
</mapping>
<mapping class="com.abc.Shipment" name="shipment">
   <value ... />
</mapping>

So the output XML goes from this:

<shipment>
</shipment>

to this:

<form id="shipmentFormId123">
   <shipment>
   </shipment>
</form>

Any thoughts on how I would do this? Thanks!
Morgan

Sent from the jibx-users forum at Nabble.com.