Hello,

I have a small issue here, when I am trying to marshall objects to XML, in
some case the member variables of the objects gets an empty string or space
value. this field is metioned optional in the binding file; since the empty
string value is not null, an empty element is created in the XML. This is
correctly done by JIBX as it is not null, it creating an empty element.

My requirement is not to create this element, if the value is empty or space
value. I think this is feasible by using a custom serializer.
can anyone help me in getting some pointers or some examples.

Any help is really appreciated.

Anshuk