From: Carmel, Yuval
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:15 PM
To: jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [jibx-users] Mapping generics class

Hello,
I am having issues mapping a generics class with JibX.

For example, I have defined the following 2 classes:
Class A<T>{
        T t;
        T getData(){ return t;}
}

Class B{
}

How would I go to map the "data" field in A<B> (data is of type B)?

When I am trying to map object A with structure B for "data" field, I am
getting an error that it can't assign instance of type B to java.lang.Object.

Thanks,
Yuval

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.png>>