From: Peter Wu [mailto:pete...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 5:34 PM
To: 'JiBX users'
Subject: RE: [jibx-users] jibx can't find the right tag

Hi Dennis,

Sorry I didn't attach that. Here it is.

  <mapping class="com.columboid.protocol.syncml.representation.VerDTD"
name="VerDTD">
    <value style="element" name="VerDTD" get-method="getVerDTD"
set-method="setVerDTD"/>
  </mapping>

And actually, this mapping was generated by CodeGen with default settings
from an XSD.

Thanks for looking into this problem. :)

Peter