Hi Anshuk,

Could you try using the 1.2.2 test build at
http://www.jibx.org/jibx_1_2_2-SNAPSHOT.zip If that doesn't handle your
enumerations properly, please create a Jira and attach a sample project
to demonstrate the problem.

Thanks, and sorry for the delayed response.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting