Any chance of some advice on this?

This is currently stopping me using jibx.

Cheers

From: Ben Davies [mailto:ben.dav...@boxuk.com]
Sent: 16 November 2009 12:22
To: jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [jibx-users] Converted DTD to XSD - Codegen producing two
bindingfiles.

Hello,

I've done my best to convert the DTD's listed on this page:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/xml/ (entities and sample feeds are here
also)

to a Schema for use with JiBX.

Here is the XSD:

http://pastebin.com/fde02b4b

which was produced via XMLSpy with some manual post editing.

However, when I run this schema through CodeGen, there are two binding
files produced, possibly something to do with odd namespacing.

NB: This was run through CodeGen in the 1.2.2 snapshot. 1.2.1 produced a
NullPointerException.

Any clues as to why this is happening, and how to correct the schema
would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ben