Marius-Cristian Vasilescu,

You're going to love this solution!

The new JiBX schema library has pre-built, optimized bindings ready to use.
The JiBX bindings are already modularized and deployed to maven central as
OSGi bundles so that you only use the schema that you need. They are even
included in the JiBX OSGi index so they will deploy automatically into your
web server.

...and it just so happens that OTA 2010B is one of the schemas that is in
the JiBX schema library.

You can find the OTA 2010B schema description here:
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/schema-library/site.html#opentravel.org

There is a quick tutorial on using the 2010B schema with eclipse here:
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/schema-library/opentravel/index.html

Enjoy!

Don