Another +1 for the return of dynamic exports. Frameworks using reflection
are such a common case that if dynamic exports are not available, users
will either create weak modules for all their code, or they have to export
packages that they would rather not export. While "dynamic export" is still
not true encapsulation, it is a nice tradeoff between compatibility with
existing frameworks and encapsulation.
The exact keyword is less important to me. "dynamic" made sense to me, so
would "runtime".

Both "weak" modules and the alternative proposed by Stephen would be ok. I
somewhat like "weak" because it communicates that it is probably not an end
solution, but a migration step instead.

Paul