> On Jan 13, 2017, at 6:09 AM, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> On 13/01/2017 05:13, Mandy Chung wrote:
>
>> Updated webrev:
>>    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk9/webrevs/8160286/webrev.01/
>>
>> I did a further clean up and ModuleHashesBuilder now has one constructor.
>> Also updated the comment to avoid using the term “base”.  Due to the
>> refactoring, I moved the location of the tmp jmod file to be in the
>> tmp directory rather than the same directory of the jmod file;
>> otherwise, it would confuse the ModuleFinder with the tmp file.
>>
> The updated patches look good and ModuleHashesBuilder is much simpler with
> one constructor.
>
> For computeHashes then it says "... in a subgraph and that has .." which
> might need a few tweaks to make more readable.

What about this:

* The key for each entry in the returned map is a module M that has
* no outgoing edges to any of the candidate modules to be hashed
* i.e. M is a leaf node in a connected subgraph containing M and
* other candidate modules from the module graph filtering
* the outgoing edges from M to non-candidate modules.

Webrev at:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk9/webrevs/8160286/webrev.02/

> A typo in JmodTask.Hasher L829, should be "the". Also I assume the field
> Hasher.moduleName should be a String as Andrej noted.

Fixed.

Mandy