> On 30 Jan 2017, at 21:55, Mandy Chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jan 30, 2017, at 10:38 AM, Doug Simon <doug.si...@oracle.com> wrote:
>>
>> I’ve extended the webrev with that change - please re-review:
>>
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dnsimon/8145337_make/webrev
>>

> +1

Thanks. Is that a “Reviewed”?

I think I should get at least one sign-off from the security team.

Also, since this is effectively making jdk.vm.compiler an upgradeable module,
what’s the implication for it being a hash-checked module? It seems like these
changes effectively achieve what I was requesting with
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8171448.

-Doug