On 17/06/2017 16:19, Mandy Chung wrote:
On Jun 17, 2017, at 7:26 AM, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:

On 17/06/2017 07:27, Mandy Chung wrote:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk9/webrevs/8182416/webrev.00/

This patch cleans up module-info.java mainly moving requires transitive
before exports, group exports/opens (packages) together and uses/provides
(services) next.

Document if a module is upgradeable.

jdeps —-generate-module-info is also updated to list requires transitive
before exports.

This looks okay to me, I just wonder if jdk.xml.ws and jdk.xml.bind modules
need the upgradeable note given that they aren't standard modules.

Good point and will drop that sentence.
A minor nit in java.corba where it has "<p>This ...". All the others have a
space.

Fixed.

For jdeps then should it emit a blank line between the groupings to be
consistent with the proposed layout?
Updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk9/webrevs/8182416/webrev.01/

Looks good.