On 13/04/2018 5:12 PM, Doug Simon wrote:

On 13 Apr 2018, at 07:15, David Holmes <david.hol...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi Doug,

Not a review. :) Just wondering what HotSpotRuntimeMBean has to do with this ???

These are the non-Graal code base changes needed to move the bean out of the
jdk.internal.vm.compiler module. The rest of the changes will come in the next
Graal update. If you'd like, I can defer pushing these changes until the Graal
changes land on github so that the complete change can be reviewed.

So we seem to have both HotSpotRuntimeMBean and HotspotRuntimeMBean (note small 's') defined in the source code! That seems to be a bad thing to me! I was wondering what this had to do with the small 's' HotspotRuntimeMBean - and the answer seems to be "nothing"!

David

-Doug