Hi all,
There were discussions on that list [1] about the fact that beginning with Java
9, there were 2 ways to deploy modules, classpath vs module-path.

I've discovered last Friday there that are not 2 configurations but 3
configurations.
You can also use jlink [2] and in that case, the modules are not loaded though
the module-path but are considered as system modules, so a library should also
be tested with that configuration.

In my case, Spring Boot annotations scanning works with the classpath, works
with the module-path but fails if deployed as system modules [3].

regards,
RĂ©mi

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2018-March/013689.html
[2] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/282