On 03/01/2021 13:10, Thiago Henrique Hupner wrote:
:

I hope made it a little more clear. By now it is clear that it is loading
the same
resource twice because the same jar is in the classloader and in the module
layer
classloader.
If I read your mail correctly you've got a class path today and you want to "move" the well behaved components to a module path, leaving the remaining the components that can't work as automatic modules on the class path. It's equivalent to specifying both a module path and class path to the java command line launcher. You also mention that you have to use a custom class loader. If that class loader were updated to support modules and load classes into its unnamed module then you should be able to get this to work. This is very advanced territory and would be approximately equivalent to the application class loader in the JDK where it supports both modules and the class path. I don't think your current approach of using a URLClassLoader as a parent will work as it doesn't support the bidirectional delegation that would be need to get this to work.

-Alan.