Did I vote +1 for Turbine's standards?

And, if they say "use two blank lines here", and "use one blank line
here" - please explain how "one" and "single" are somehow not
synonymous? It says "One blank line should always be used" - it does NOT
say "One or more blank lines should always be used".

And, please don't try to infer that I'm changing text to suit some
motives of mine. The change I made has no effect on the meaning of my
statement:

(original)

> Who's to tell me that *only* a single blank line should be used for
> improved readability? Sometimes I use two. Sometimes three. I don't
> like Sun trying to define whitespace usage.

(vs)

> Who's to tell me that *only* ONE blank line should be used for
> improved readability? Sometimes I use two. Sometimes three. I don't
> like Sun trying to define whitespace usage.

???