Hello,

Now renderes can have own I18N resources.
For against, I have left resources messages of standard elements (HTML, JSON, XML...) in the main messages.properties.

I also propose a new package named 'display', some explanation here (and a new draft patch).
http://www.milamberspace.net/jmeter-display/new_view_results_tree_draft.html

Thank you for your comments.

Milamber