Hi All,

We found that the current behavior of enable/disable to not be what we
desire when using the tool.
The current behavior is to just enable/disable the selected component,
while in our use we found we always wanted to enable/disable the
current component and all sub components.

We would like to contribute this patch back.
I can thing of the following ways to integrate this back in:
1. Replace the current behavior with the new behavior.
2. Add  two more menu items 'Enable Subtree'/'Disable Subtree' to the
component's contextual menu.
3. Create two sub menus called 'Enable' and 'Disable' and within each
of those have a menu item for the current behavior and the new
behavior.

Anyone have any thoughts of which of the 3 is best? Doing #2 or #3
would require localizing the new menu item text into other languages.

-Patrick