Hi Mike,

I checked out the sources from CVS today (they did compile fine!), but
still could find no information on how to start jmeter from
commandline and give it a .jmx file as parameter to go and run a
complete test-case without the GUI. I really am not enough 'into' the
sources to find it out the hard way.
Any pointers in this direction are highly appreciated.

> The ability to do what you describe has been added to the code in CVS, but
> not in the current release.  You are free to grab the latest nightly tarball
> and compile it (no guarantees - actually, I don't guarantee anything about
> JMeter :-).  Otherwise, I will probably be making a 1.6.2 release RSN.

> -Mike

> On Tuesday 03 July 2001 14:00, Carsten Eckelmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I did RTFM already but couldn't get sufficient information on how to
>> start and configure jmeter-tests without the GUI. I think that I could
>> configure a testcase with the GUI, save the project and start it from
>> the commandline.
>>
>> The reason is, that I would like to synchronize the logging of tests
>> with logging of the webserver (Apache+Tomcat) and our Webapplication.
>>
>> best regards,
>>               Carsten Eckelmann

best regards,
              Carsten Eckelmann