> Hi,
>
> I have developed a test plan with many thread groups corresponding to
> different categories of users. Each category use a group of
> functionnalities of the same web app.
> These users are all targeting the same application server.
>
> My load test gives the following test plan:
> Test Plan
>   Thread Group A => 20 threads, 10 number of tests
>     Http default request A
>     Simple Controller A
>         Http Request 1
>         Http Request 2
>   Thread Group B => 10 threads, 20 number of tests
>     Http default request B
>     Simple Controller B
>         Http Request 3
>         Http Request 4
>    Thread Group C => 40 threads, 5 number of tests
>     Http default request C
>     Simple Controller C
>         Http Request 5
>         Http Request 6
> Workbench
>
> There is no dependency between these thread groups.
> How must I configure this test plan so that the thread groups start and
> run simultaneously?

This happens by default.

Ensure that the Test Plan is not set to run each Thread group consecutively.
If you use startup scheduling, ensure that the start times/delays are the same.

It will take Jmeter a short while to build up the test plan, so make
sure each thread group runs enough times to allow a steady state to be
reached.

S.