I've been through the documentation @ the JMeter website, but I don't see any documentation for HTTP methods other than POST & GET ... which obviously is the subset of HTTP that is performable from a web browser ... but, I want to test a REST based web service ... and therefore has GET/PUT/DELETE as the three main methods ( HTTP methods that is ) ...

So ... Is it possible to send any methods other than GET/POST ?

If I've missed the FAQ that talks about this, I'm sorry ... thought I was pretty complete in my search, but, I'm human, so I know I could have missed something.

Thank you, in advance, for your time ...

jd