From: Kamlesh Jaware <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2007 9:07:37 PM
Subject: How to create looping logic for varying threads in jmeter script.

Hi,

I have the following scenario for jmeter test.
In the first iteration it should create 10 users and in every consecutive
iteration threads should increase by 10
For example
First iteration- 10 threads
Second iteration- 20 threads
Third iteration- 30 threads
Forth iteration- 40 threads and so on.......

please provide me the solution for the above problem.

Thanks and Regards
Kamlesh Jaware