Hi Sebb

I am still not clear as to how can I make my jmx file run in non gui mode
from within a JAVA program. Apparently, the way I am trying to pass the arg
to NewDriver class is wrong (no matter whether I use -t or --testfile). I am
unable to make my java program know about the jmx testfile and the logfile.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks!!
Nikesh