An-Bang,

I believe I have fixed the translation in widgets problem.  Please try
version 12.1.30_dev the latest development release.  In case you are
not set up to do a compile, I have put up a compiled version here:

http://www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/gutow/jmol-12.1.30_dev-binary.zip

Thanks for the feedback.

Jonathan

                          Dr. Jonathan H. Gutow
Chemistry Department                                 gu...@uwosh.edu
UW-Oshkosh                                           Office:920-424-1326
800 Algoma Boulevard                                 FAX:920-424-2042
Oshkosh, WI 54901
                  http://www.uwosh.edu/facstaff/gutow