Hi  developers,

the Jmol scripting documentation in the SVN contains version 13.4
instead of 14.0, unlike the page at St'Olaf
(http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/). You can see this also at our
mirror "http://jena3d.fli-leibniz.de/doc/jmol_scripting.html";.
Since I want to update the 'Jena3D Viewer' to Jmol 14.0 soon it would be
nice if our documentation mirror would provide the corresponding
documentation.

Regards,
Rolf
--

Rolf Huehne
Postdoc

Leibniz Institute for Age Research - Fritz Lipmann Institute (FLI)
Beutenbergstrasse 11
07745 Jena, Germany

Phone:   +49 3641 65 6205
Fax:     +49 3641 65 6210
E-Mail:  rhue...@fli-leibniz.de
Website: http://www.fli-leibniz.de

           Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. K. Lenhard Rudolph
        Head of Administration: Dr. Daniele Barthel
Chairman of Board of Trustees: Dennys Klein

VAT No: DE 153 925 464
Register of Associations: No. 230296, Amtsgericht Jena
Tax Number: 162/141/08228