Hello, Ming Wang

The situation is currently difficult due to recent and frequent
changes in the security scheme of Java.
Can you please provide a url of the page you are having problem with?

Are you responsible for maintaining that, or are you a user?

Also, try and find out which is your Java version

El 29 Jan 2014 a las 9:49, Ming Wang escribió:

> Hi, while trying to run the jmol applet on Learn@UW, I was unable
to access it. I then clicked on the troubleshoot, and ended up with
the page (shown on the attached document), that asked me to send an
email to this address.