Angel,

Go for it.  I wish I had time to work on this some more.  It also appears that
the surface slicer now needs work (bit rot or a change in the syntax for
definitions of a plane, I haven't investigated).  I will try to look at what
ever you produce and may be able to give some advice on the widgets, but that
is about all I can promise at the moment.

All, keep up the good work.

Jonathan
> On Dec 20, 2015, at 3:49 AM, Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es> wrote:
>
> Dear developers, in particular Bob and Jonathan,
>
> Over the last weeks I was teaching a course where whe learned to produce
> webpages from Jmol Export to Web.
> As a consequence, I am starting some revision of the page code generated,
> to be more HTML5-compliant and cleaner in terms of tags (e.g. less table
> tags, more div's and css)
> I have managed to do a new setup of Eclipse in my computer and so I am
> again able to locally test my builds of Jmol.
>
> This message is a warning to avoid any clashes in case some of you may
> think of changing the source meanwhile. I will discuss with you and commit
> my changes once I'm satisfied with the result.
>
> Jonathan, I've noticed that the widgets are not yet implemented in the
> current
> (JSmol) version. I am not sure if I will understand your approach and so may
> or not change that part. Right now I am working just on the html source of
> the templates.
>
> Best,
> Angel

                         Dr. Jonathan H. Gutow
Chemistry Department                                gu...@uwosh.edu
UW-Oshkosh                                          Office: 920-424-1326
800 Algoma Boulevard                                FAX:920-424-2042
Oshkosh, WI 54901
                http://www.uwosh.edu/facstaff/gutow