Thanks, Bob

As far as I've seen, for whatever reason the EBI PDBe people are doing
changes in the CIF format of those files; in several respects they do not
match their regular CIF files. They remove some fields and others change
names. I talked to them and basically they say that's how it's going to be.

Regarding "biomolecule 1", you'd better talk to Jaime and Joel. What I've
gathered is that biomolecule 1 is assigned automatically, there may be
several of them, not the same, while this assembly has been hand-picked to
be biologically reliable. So Jaime is hosting copies of the files in
Proteopedia,
and I'm helping in adapting Proteopedia scripts to handle those files as well
as the classic pdb ones.

For example, the nr. of models in a file, very easy to read from a pdb file, is
harder or even absent is some mmCIF assembly files.

Regarding the reordering on models, I noted that a 20-model pdb trimer
becomes 60 models, and not always in the "logical" order, but I have not
done a systematic analysis.
Up to now, only that particular assembly file has shown problems with our
Proteopedia scripts, in the initial "simplified model" rendering. Indeed, the
"full model" rendering includes the DNA, and now I see why.