On Mon, June 20, 2005 6:00 pm, Miguel said:
>> I'm trying to make a jmol page using cgi rather than static html.
>
> Other people have this running successfully.

Yep.

>> I have the jmol directories where they should be.

strongly
suspect
that
the
problem
is
with
your
directories.

Most likely.

The easy approach:

 -- Put the jmol directory (containing Jmol.js, JmolApplet.jar, etc.) in
your htdocs directory.
 -- Put your structure model files into a directory in htdocs as well.
 -- in your cgi script define the location of Jmol as '../jmol/Jmol.js'
    and initiliaze it as '../jmol'

Rich