Thank you =) ^^
> So, you have a modified application jar that works and a modified > applet
> that does not?> > The Jmol.js is set for using the standard JmolApplet files,
> I'm not > sure if it will load yours properly. If your applet is in a single
> > jar file, try to use it in this way:> > jmolInitialize("yourJmolFolder",
> "yourCustomApplet.jar") > > because in the standard way it will always look
> for JmolApplet0.jar>
I had tried doing this too, but it seems like theres a problem with exporting
the stuff i edited into a jar file
and this is one problem im trying to solve,
or i should say, anyway tat i could get it working.. =)
 > Finally, I have a doubt: in which way will the "host" applet send its > info
 > to the other applets? Have you solved that? It sounds exciting.>
In this chat room, everyone will be able to move the applet and for every
movement done by each user, i actually  capture what they did
and do a port forwarding of this actions to everyone in the room,
soo when User A move the Structure, User B will see the movement too...

and i had finished coding all this,  n jus left with getting wat i code to work
on the web
Publish your photos to your Space easily with Photo Gallery.
http://www.get.live.com/wl/all