Hi Jeff

Not sure after the flurry of messages if you have solved your problem.

On 27 Aug 2008 at 16:21, Jeff Hansen wrote:

> Unfortunately both off these do the same thing which is to write the
> function used to create the Jmol applet object into the into the div as text.

That may be due, as Bob has pointed out, to the need to use
jmolSetDocument(0)

> being added is text. I can't find anywhere that gives an example off adding
> some other kind of o

Have you checked out the method used in Jmol homepage? I'm not sure if that's
what you
are after. A similar solution is what I once called "pop-in" method for
inserting Jmol applet
upon user request. This is used in Jmol app Export to Web module (Pop-in
Template) and
in

I haven't tested those in Firefox 3 though (I'm yet sticking to 2.0 until my
favorite add-ons
are updated).