El 9 Dec 2008 a las 14:03, Nicolas Vervelle escribió:
> For example, I think you can stillrun Javascriptwithscripts
> calling other scripts:
> *   Create a wiki page with contents corresponding to a Jmol script with
>     Javascript in it.
> *   Add a <jmol> tag in a page with a script calling the other script

Aha, that's the sort of idea I wanted to hear (but had not imagined).
Then maybe we should block the use of the "script" command too.
After all, we shouldn't need too much Jmol scripting flexibility
inside a Wiki; just basic display options that can be pasted in the
page, not in independent files.
I will test it this evening.