Jennifer,
Looks like the last update to WebMO was in August 2012. Perhaps a version
employing JSMol is in the works? Not sure. I don't see any reason why it
shouldn't be possible...Jmol just reads the output of WebMO calculations;
it doesn't do any of the calculations itself.

BTW, I lived at Centre for the Governor's Scholars Program back in 2003.
Hard to believe it's been ten years since then...I'm sure the campus is as
beautiful as ever!

Cheers, Mike

---
Michael Evans