Dear Angel,

many thanks. Once I will have the site on-line
and well behaving... I will wirte something and I
will elt you know before posting into the wiki so
that you can suggest me relevant corrections, if any.

Best regards,

Pierluigi

At 15.53 14/03/2014, you wrote:
>Hello Pierluigi
>
>I was about to suggest something, though Pino was quicker.
>Any technical information on how to implement J(S)mol into your CMS
>will be a welcome contribution in Jmol Wiki
>
>For example, home page, left column in the main panel (about 1 screen
>down) has
>"Jmol Applications"
>and then
>"CMS Using Jmol"
>
>Please be free and welcome to add your own subsection there for
>Joomla

Dr. Pierluigi Quagliotto - Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences
Faculty Researcher
Università degli Studi di Torino
Dipartimento di Chimica
via Pietro Giuria 7, 10125-TORINO - Italy
Tel. 0039-011-6707593
Fax  0039-011-6707591
First Personal Fax: 0039-011-2367593
Second Fax 0039-02-700448783